Re: lost Applications -> Debian in the menus ?

Gerard Robin wrote:
Hello,
I have lost Debian in the menu.
update-menus, gives nothing.
How can I regenerate in the menus: Debian -> ....? (not manually)

I run unstable on acer aspire 5102wlmi amd64 kernel: 2.6.18-4-amd64 (gnome metacity)

thinks in advance for any help.

You're gonna laugh...

I found this a day or two ago, and found update-menus didn't help,
but I was a bit short of time. Seeing your post, I idly opened up
System, Preferences, and thought 'I haven't seen that Main Menu
before'. Running Sid, I'm quite accustomed to seeing the furniture
moved around every now and then without my knowledge.

Guess what: Main Menu has a list of submenus, including an unticked
'Debian'. I ticked it, Debian was back.