Got both problems fixed.

Thanks for responding to my questions. xorg.conf was pointing to my other card.

I'm having trouble installing the driver for my nVidia card.

I have to exit and close X, then open this shell script to install it.

When I get there, I'm told that there's a problem with something in my kernal, and it must recompile a kernal interface.

That's where it tells my that I must install libc.

I downloaded that, and when I try to run the configure file, it says that "/lib/cpp failed sanity check".

Would anyone like to take a crack at solving this problem?

I'd appreciate it.

Again, I can't stress how thankful I am to those who responded before.

--Brad