Ninja 0.1.2-1

Ninja 0.1.2-1 sounded like a useful idea.  I think it has led me to find
a possible flaw in screen.

Running Debian Sid, linux-image-2.6.23-rc1-070729 (custom make-kpkg build), Xorg, enlightenment, Eterm, screen, I plugged a USB wireless network stick into the system.  Since I had not fully configured ninja's whitelist ninja killed the ifup/dhclient3/dhclient-script/sleep processes triggered by the USB wireless stick.  This caused some garbage to appear on the Eterm.

16:37 max@celestial:/usr/src/git/linus-2.6$ fakeroot make-kpkg kernel_image>÷´
ýrch/sh/drivers/heartbeat.cF§ÊF¥@
                                 q¸¤é(1¸ûÆòÈdŸ§/ÃÁxq C¡î8Þrch/sh/drivers/pci/KconfigF§ÊF¥@
                                                                                           q¹¤é(Ã/e¬rôŠç±î“טaÁMÃs‘
arch/sh/driv

The garbage seems to have been able to invoke some type of completion as it spewed into the shell.

If I use the cursor keys I can redraw the current command line.  ^A ? (the screen help menu) followed by space will redraw the screen without the garbage.  ^A ^L (screen's builtin 'redisplay') redraws the screen with the garbage.

If I detach the screen in the Eterm and reattach at a console tty there are no problems with the display.  If I detach from the console tty and reattach in the Eterm the garbage returns.

The garbage isn't actually on the command line.  Hitting enter is the same as hitting enter.  It's just garbage in some display buffer.