Re: searching for graphical torrent client

On Jul 27 2007, Kelly Clowers wrote:
> I haven't used it a lot yet, but transmission seem pretty good so far.
> It's available in the Debian repo.

One good thing about "transmission" (which I am not sure if it is
present on "rtorrent") is that it features peer exchange, which seems to
be an extension of Azureus to the bittorrent protocol.

Can anybody tell me if rtorrent has Distributed Hashtables (DHT), UPnP,
and peer exchange? If it has those features, I would have no need for
other clients.

Regards, Rogério Brito.