Re: dumb question about Adobe Acrobat....

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 20:20:59 +0200
Florian Kulzer <florian.kulzer+debian@icfo.es> wrote:

Hello Florian,

> pdftk can be used to fill in PDF forms. It can generate an FDF file

Yet another package I've not heard of.  Hardly surprising, really,
given that there seem to be dozens of ways of achieving one's goals
with *nix OSs.  Which is a good thing, of course.

> Unfortunately I am not sure if this works with all versions of PDF
> forms or only with older ones.

PDF, like many formats, is an ever moving goalpost.  Consequently,
we're playing "catch-up" all the time.

--
 Regards  _

I must be hallucinating, watching angels celebrating
There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart) - Eurythmics