Re: dumb question about aAdobe Acrobat....

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 21:12:31 -0400
Douglas Allan Tutty <dtutty@porchlight.ca> wrote:

Hello Douglas,

> Sounds like a crazy propriatary scheme.  Whatever happened to sending

Quite probably.

> out the Latex of a document.  Recipients can latex it to view it, make
> changes, get it right, then email the latex back.

Because most people are completely unaware of TeX for generating
documents.

> As for printing but not saving an altered pdf, can't you print to file
> (or get your print spooler to do it) so that you have a ps of the pdf?

I've not tried, TBH.  The odd PDF that I've come across that allowed
data entry wasn't the sort of thing I needed to keep a copy of.  I
might play around and see what I can do.

--
 Regards  _

I am alone there's nobody there
I Look Alone - Buzzcocks