clamav returns an ERROR in exim 4 mainlog

Hi all,

I'm getting this error message in my exim mainlog and I have no idea why and what to do about it, please help:

malware acl condition: clamd: ClamAV returned /var/spool/exim4/scan/1IF2JG-0004Oy-Sh: lstat() failed. ERROR

I'm running debian etch and I suspect I need to add clamav as a trusted user, in other words I need to change some permissions, but I'm not sure where. I'm using exim in the combined configuration mode.

So what's the best way to clear-up this problem?

Thanks in advance!
Robert

Need a brain boost? Recharge with a stimulating game. Play now!  http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=club_hotmailtextlink1