Re: DVD drive no longer mounts - More info

I had similar problems recently, but I don't know if it is the same
as what you have.  I finally tracked it down to udftools causing the
problem, so I just do a '/etc/init.d/udftools stop'.  That works for
default CD/DVD work, but I have to re-enable it for DVD+RW/CD-RW.  If
you don't have udftools then this obviously won't help.

--
Carl Johnson		carlj@peak.org

I'm afraid I don't have udftools installed, but thanks for trying.

--
David Kettler
dkettler@u.washington.edu