Re: dumb question about aAdobe Acrobat....

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 15:57:11 -0500
John Hasler <jhasler@debian.org> wrote:

Hello John,

> Do you actually _need_ acroread?  Xpdf isn't good enough?

IIRC, Xpdf doesn't have the ability to do form filling.  With acroread,
you can fill out forms (they have to be set up to allow it, of course),
and then print them, already filled in.  Obviously, you can't save the
filled out form.

With my cruddy handwriting, I need all the help I can get.   :-)

--
 Regards  _

It couldn't adapt so it couldn't survive
The Great British Mistake - The Adverts