Re: apache2 and php5

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007, Rick Pasotto wrote:

On Fri, Jul 27, 2007 at 09:12:28PM -0700, Jeff D wrote:
On Fri, 27 Jul 2007, Rick Pasotto wrote:

I have been happily using apache1.3 and php5 but a reboot caused things
to stop working.

I now have apache2 and libapache2-mod-php5 installed but apache is not
serving php documents. It serves html just fine. The php5.conf and
php5.load modules are enabled. Restarting apache2 gives no errors.

What do I have wrong? How can I get my php pages served?

--
"He who has never hoped can never despair."
		-- George Bernard Shaw

What happens when you try to browse to a php page?

"The file is of type application/x-httpd-php and seamonkey doesn't know
how to handle this file type."

try adding :
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml .php3

in your host file in /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/site-file

-+-
8 out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Techno.