Re: searching for graphical torrent client

On Fri July 27 2007 03:07, Giorgos D. Pallas wrote:
> I tried google but can't seem to find something that both looks decent
> *and* is available for debian (testing) as a binary. For example I tried
> qtorrent, but it is so minimal that I don't like it...

When I need a torrent app I have always used the good old bittorrent on the
terminal. I guess it's not pretty (it's not bad though), but it works
wonderfully.

> Or to put it in another way: Which client resembles most the windows
> utorrent? (I also tried ktorrent for KDE and it crashes often...)

Not sure what utorrent looks like but I have also used ktorrent on a few
occasions and it also worked well, and it looks nice. It has never crashed
here so I'm not sure what the problem could be.