Re: searching for graphical torrent client

Giorgos D. Pallas wrote:
I tried google but can't seem to find something that both looks decent
*and* is available for debian (testing) as a binary. For example I tried
qtorrent, but it is so minimal that I don't like it... Or to put it in
another way: Which client resembles most the windows utorrent? (I also
tried ktorrent for KDE and it crashes often...)

I don't know the windows clients, but have you tried Azureus? It's available for Windows, Linux and OSX, and it is in the Debian repo.

I have not tried the 3.x branch, but the 2.5 branch has enough switches to keep you fiddling for weeks...