Re: AIC-9410 problems during installation

On 7/19/07, Wetzelaer, Volker <Volker.Wetzelaer@qsc.de> wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem installing debian on my system.
Seems like there is no driver for the Adaptec AIC-9410 in Etch but in Sid there is one.
But even with the correct driver in Sid the installer does not find any disk-drive.
I tried the SCSI-Controller in RAID and in normal mode, makes no changes.

(HDD´s are 2x217GB Seagate)

Does enaybody know this problem and can help me ?

Hi Volker,

 Did you have any luck getting this SAS card wokring yet?  I am in the same position.

-Todd