Re: Server for a Bibliography (eg. pubmed.gov)

Hi

for the moment phpbibliography simply outputs html pages; a programmer provided me with some code to output rss (which I'll include in the next release).

I'll have to take a look at pubmed.com

if you have suggestions about other formats I can work on that feature.

Lorenzo

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
Let say I go on pubmed.com and check:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=17623889&ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVMedline

Which output format does phpbibliography supports (MEDLINE, AbstractPlus, XML) ?

Thanks
-Mathieu

On 7/20/07, Lorenzo Bettini <bettini@dsi.unifi.it> wrote:
Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  I am looking for a tool just like pubmed.gov. Ideally it should
> support one of the export format of pubmed.gov, or quickly upload a
> pdf file of a scientific article.
>
> Thanks,

This one I made it :-)

http://phpbibliography.sourceforge.net/

--
Lorenzo Bettini, PhD in Computer Science, DSI, Univ. di Firenze
ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)