Suspicious PAM messages

Hello,

Of late (a week or so) I have started noticing some strange syslog
messages:

su: PAM [dlerror: libselinux.so.1: failed to map segment from shared object: Cannot allocate memory]: 2 Time(s)
su: PAM [dlerror: libsepol.so.1: failed to map segment from shared object: Cannot allocate memory]: 2 Time(s)
su: PAM adding faulty module: /lib/security/pam_rootok.so: 2 Time(s)
su: PAM adding faulty module: /lib/security/pam_unix.so: 2 Time(s)
su: PAM unable to dlopen(/lib/security/pam_rootok.so): 2 Time(s)
su: PAM unable to dlopen(/lib/security/pam_unix.so): 2 Time(s)
su: pam_authenticate: Module is unknown: 2 Time(s)

I don't use su at all. AFAIK, the only thing that uses su on my system
is the console-log package.

Are the messages indications of something suspicious ?

--
Alok

I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere.