Re: how to ssh to a linux box from an internet cafe

On 7/25/07, Celejar <celejar@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 17:14:22 +0300
"Nick Demou" <ndemou@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll soon be on vacations without my PC. I believe that internet
> access from an internet cafe will be my best option. If things go for
> the worse how can I ssh to my debian server?
> [...]

I don't know whether they will, but here's [0] a very useful list of options
for when you can't install a proper ssh client.  [...]

Thanks... *very* comprehensive list

[0] http://anyterm.org/compared.html

I quote from that page: """ This page compares Anyterm with other
methods of providing remote access to a computer. These methods vary
in their requirements of the server and client computers and the
nature of the network between them (firewalls!) and the security and
type of access that they provide."""