Re: [OT] Interview with Con Kolivas on Linux failures

On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 09:14:33AM -0700, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 10:34:51AM -0500, Kent West wrote:
> > Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

> >> http://apcmag.com/6735/interview_con_kolivas
>
> crap... slashdotted... but I have gotten through the first page... I
> can sympathise with him... read my pre-first-page-reading comments
> below.

I've finally finished the article and its pretty interesting, and a
little dis-heartening too. I've gone off now and read a bit of his
comments in the latest patch about how the scheduler works, and it
looks pretty interesting to me. I'll have to compile one and see what
I think...

sorry to see him go.