Re: [OT] A significant negative impact on Linux's popularity?

William Pursell wrote in Article <[🔎] 469B62BF.8000204@gmail.com> posted to
gmane.linux.debian.user:

> David Brodbeck wrote:
>>
>> On Jul 14, 2007, at 7:43 PM, Paul Johnson wrote:
>>
>>> I've yet to collide with another cyclist who was following the rules.
>>
>> I have to say that, as a driver, it's the unpredictability of cyclists I
>> find distressing.
>
> As a cyclist, I find the unpredictability of drivers distressing.
> Cyclists who ignore traffic rules are idiots who give responsible
> cyclists a bad image.

They're not cyclists any more than an unlicensed driver is a motorist.  In
both cases, they're an idiot with a deadly weapon and should be prosecuted
as such.

--
Paul Johnson