Re: Testing anti spam software

Hello,

On Jul 23, 3:30 pm, Ron Johnson <ron.l.john...@cox.net> wrote:

> > The issue is not with debian iteself, but rather my implementation of
> > signal handling.  My feeling is that in trying to write code for a
> > large cross-section (debian, BSD, GNU), I missed something that debian
>
> GNU?  Hurd?
>
> > specifically needs to be told for proper signal handling.
>
> But Debian is "just" Linux.

I've had no reports of signals not working on Hurd.  The two debian
machines that I have on report on indicate that the signals were simpy
ignored.  Perhaps a difference in the implementation of sigaction vs
signal?

Hopefully I can get some more reports from Debian users that the
problem has been corrected with the updates I've done.

---

DynaStop: Stopping spam one dynamic IP address at a time.
http://tanaya.net/DynaStop/