Problems with Krusader - crashes

Dear Debian Users.

Having heard so much positive feedback on the program «Krusader» I found
out that it was due time for me to test the package to see if it was a
worthwhile contender for file management. But to my surprise, I was not
able to run the program at all, seeing as it crashes on startup. As far
as I can see, the problem is related to my LDAP server, which I use for
authentication. But the thing is, «Krusader» is the only program that
seems to have an issue with my current LDAP setup. Every other program
that needs to authenticate itself does so with ease. The error message I
get when starting up «Krusader» is as follows;

tolecnal@luna:~$ krusader
krusader: ldap-nss.c:1374: do_init: Assertion
`cfg->ldc_uris[__session.ls_current_uri] != ((void *)0)' failed.
KCrash: Application 'krusader' crashing...

I can't find any apparent reason for «Krusader» to fail, and as far as I
can see there is no bug filed with this issue in stable. The only
mention I can find that matches my problem is the post [0], which yields
no extra help at all. Has anyone else had these issues? And if so, what
might the problem be? Any feedback would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, have a continued good day.

[0]
http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org/msg209842.html

--
Yours sincerely Jostein Elvaker Haande
"A free society is a place where it is safe to be unpopular"

Web: http://tolecnal.net - Mail: tolecnal <a> tolecnal <dot> net