Re: Testing anti spam software

Mar Matthias Darin wrote:
Hello,
Please forgive me if this is an inappropriate area for this request.
I have written an anti-spam tool for linux called DynaStop.  It works
with Exim and procmail on the limited number of versions I have
tested, but I am having trouble verifyng its operations on Debian.
I've have multiple reports of it working partially and can not confirm
this.  The biggest issue seems to be in signal handling.  I have been
told that certain version of Debian do not respond to the USR and HUP
sugnals.
DynaStop is a spam fighting tool designed to identify dynamic IP address spam and tag or block it. If you would like to help in testing please visit the website for the source code: http://tanaya.net/DynaStop/
Thank you in advance.
---
DynaStop: Stopping spam one dynamic IP address at a time.
http://tanaya.net/DynaStop/

quite interesting!  but: what does this program add to spamassassin?

steef