DSL-hosted LAMP server with minimal electricty consumption

Hello,

I'm interested in buying a computer to build a LAMP server on, for just a few personnal websites (family,
friends). I expect a few dozens visits per site each day, maybe one or two sites could grew above 100 visits per day at maximum.

On my DSL line I have at about 700 Kbps in upload, so I still have to decide if it's interesting or no.

However I'm looking for a server with a really small electricity consumption.

Maybe you could tell me if, according to you, the performance is enough
for Apache/PHP/MySQL, with CMS as Joomla for example, mod_rewrite, GD2, ... for these systems, or suggest me another system.

1) Fit-PC : http://www.fit-pc.com/specifications.htm

- AMD Geode LX800 CPU @ 500 MHz
- 256 MB DDR (non expandable)
- 40 GB Hard disk, 2.5" 44-pin IDE interface
- Dual 100 Mbps Ethernet
- SXGA graphics controller.
Resolutions - from 640x480 up to 1920x1440
- Two USB 2.0 high speed ports
- Speaker and microphone interface
- RS-232 serial port via RJ11 connector
- Single 5V supply, 3-5 watt, fanless operation
- Size: 120 x 116 x 40 mm, 450 gram
- All aluminum case, black anodized finish. Splash and dust resistant
- Operating temperature - 0-70oC

2) WD-800 : http://www.ipc2u.fr/catalog/E/ED/31265.html

Compact Embedded System with VIA Eden 800MHz CPU, 256MB SDRAM, VGA, Ethernet 10/100, Audio, COM, 2xUSB, LPT, 1x2.5" Drive Bays, 220VAC/5VDC Power Supply

- CPU Board Form Factor: Special
- Processor (CPU): VIA Eden
- Processor (Number of CPU): 1
- Processor (CPU Socket): CPU On Board