Re: Read messages and contacts from mobile phone (was: Mobile phone management utility)

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 13:00:22 +0200
Rodolfo Medina <rodolfo.medina@gmail.com> wrote:

> Last year I posted that.  All I found was that maybe opensync was the
> best tool (all others failed in my experience) but I found it
> tremendously difficult to install and configure it with Sarge,
> without knowing if it would then really work or not.  A year after:
> can anybody say a definite word upon this matter, someone who really
> managed to see its mobile phone through Debian?
>
> Thanks,
> Rodolfo

I use wammu in Etch. It's able to retrieve messages (I haven't tried
sending yet) and manage contacts. I have a Sony Ericsson D750i if that
matters.

--
Szia:
		Nyizsa.

Get a free email address with REAL anti-spam protection.
http://www.bluebottle.com/tag/1