Re: After upgrade to etch/stable:JEdit does not run and others

On 6/7/07, mabra@manfbraun.de <mabra@manfbraun.de> wrote:

> today, I updated from etch-pre[?] to etch stable.
> Now, the java-based JEdit does not start. You'll get a short mousepointer,
> thats all.

Look at /usr/bin/jedit and be sure the path to java is correct. I
can't tell you what it should be because I don't know where you have
java installed. Try 'locate jre/bin/java'.

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely