Re: Installing problems: Debian 4.0r0, on LiteON DVD-RW LH-20A1p

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 11:14:24 -0400
Colin <cwvca_SPAMNOT@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello Colin,

> This probably more has to do with the chipset in your computer than
> the CD-ROM drive itself.  The output of "lspci" would give us a
> better clue.

Not that it's any consolation to the OP, but you're right.  I have the
exact same make/model of drive and here, it "just works" {tm}.

--
 Regards  _

He looked the wrong way at a policeman
I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs