Re: xsession file

John Hasler wrote:
> Fvwm2 is now fvwm (has been for quite a while).

'fvwm2' is a command that explicitly selects fvwm version 2 window
manager.  In the fvwm package, now version 2 with fvwm1 being the
older version 1 program, two commands are installed.  One is
/usr/bin/fvwm2 which is the binary program executable.  The second is
/usr/bin/fvwm installed as an "alternative" for fvwm.  The default
value for /usr/bin/fvwm is to point to /usr/bin/fvwm2.

  update-alternatives --display fvwm

Because I personally want to use fvwm version 2 even if I have both
fvwm version 1 and version 2 installed at the same time regardless of
the alternatives configuration I am explicitly picking fvwm2 to get
the version 2 version.  Also if I were to install *only* fvwm1 then I
would get an error and this would also alert me.

So in my case I really do mean 'exec fvwm2'.

Bob