Re: libraries in debian BROKEN by working with Adobe SVG

well... since I dont have internet on my linux, I have
always considered it safe to run as root... this is a
first possible example of why that could be dangerous.

I wont say I simply loaded the file, and it zapped Inkscape...
I opened it and worked on it in Inkscape... the next time
I opened Inkscape, it was frazzled.  Replies to my inkscape
forum post on this suggest Adobe Illustrator SVG includes
erroneous code... part of that code must be something like:
"reset system to use Adobe proprietary settings", or similar ?