Re: Beautyfuls OpenGL ScreenSavers

On Thu, Jul 19, 2007 at 01:51:54AM -0400, Orestes Leal wrote:
> Hi, Folks,
>
> I need a package  of ScreenSavers to use
> with my OpenGL Accelerated Drivers (ATI)
> that comes with beautyfuls screensavers,
> like The Matriz3D, Lights, Water, Sounds,
> etc, any answer? any site?

If you're not adamant about using OpenGL drivers, electricsheep is a
gorgeous screensaver. It doesn't need OpenGL because it uses frames
rendered by machines all over the internet.

dt

--
Dave Thayer           | Whenever you read a good book, it's like the
Denver, Colorado USA  | author is right there, in the room talking to