Re: FW: Sending Email from script

On Thu, Jul 19, 2007 at 04:23:36PM -0400, Mace, Nathan wrote:
> [...]

okay. I think you're going to do better using that exchange box as a
smarthost. dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config and select the smarthost
option. It will prompt you for information on the smarthost (address
etc). Then exim will behave just like any ol' email client and connect
to that exchange host. If you need to qualify yourself to that host,
then use /etc/exim4/passwd.client to store login and password.