GRUB2 and Windows

Hi all,
	I took a leap of faith (or folly, yet to be seen) and installed
grub2.  I did this in an attempt to move from Lilo to Grub (as I prefer
grub).  However, I didn't realize that Grub2 is vastly different!  It
seems to be installed correctly as I have a grub.cfg file that looks
correct for booting all of my Linux kernel images.  What I don't have
though is an entry for WindowsXP.  How do I add this entry?  Can grub
find it automatically?

I haven't rebooted yet to test whether it works or not, and I'm a
little leery in doing so until I have an entry for WindowsXP.

Thanks!

--
Travis Crook
Visions Beyond