Re: SSH

Hi, I am new to SSH. Can you tell me how can I automate connecting to remote
unix boxes using SSH through a shell script and the SSH connections should
take the password at runtime possibly using a config file something like

cat server_repo.txt:
abc_server abc/def

where abc_server - unix box
abc - username
def - password

Note - I dont want to use “Passwordless Connectivity” . The idea is we
should be able to port this "Shell script" and config file to any unix box
and should not require any ssh key generation as such.

Thanks,
Arul.