Re: Automatic deployment and maintenance

On 7/17/07, Sebastien JUST <sebastien@seij.net> wrote:
Ok I definitivly feels engaged in it. We'll talk about this off list.

I shall ask people also, if they are also interesting in such a tool, or
is somebody wanting to work on it too ?

Sebastien

Sebastien,

I feel like it's important that we at least discuss our ideas
somewhere soon so that we don't risk letting this slip out of sight.
I am wondering what our next action should be.  Should we set up a
mailing list and a one-page website?  Should we create a project on
source forge or somewhere else where we can at least discuss our ideas
in a mailing list?  I am able to host a mailing list so that we can
further discuss this idea if you think that would work out well.  I'm
pretty psyched about getting this started.

So, what do you think about me creating a mailing list for us to flesh
out our ideas?  This will also help us get this discussion off of
debian-user.  :o)

Mark.