Re: ssh issues

On Tuesday 17 July 2007 10:17:26 am Steve Kemp wrote:
>   The only time I've seen similar issues is when the host had
>  no ssh key in /etc/ssh - the server didn't have them and I had
>  to regenerate them.
>
>   Have you tried searching google for the error message(s) you see
>  when connecting with -v -v -v ?

I have, that's how I came across that other thread, along with a ton of issues
on OSX. I've tried the solutions mentioned there as well.
I'm a little baffled... I just set up anther machine, and I'm not having the
issue on that in the least. The config (aside from some different hardware)
and package selections are identical.

...Rob

--
When life gives you a leg, hump it.