Re: Automatic deployment and maintenance

Mark Drago a écrit :
On 7/15/07, Sebastien JUST <sebastien@seij.net> wrote:
Anyway, any interested people in such a tool, maybe we can create a
small workgroup ?

Sebastien,

I am absolutely interested in working on such a tool.  I've already
created a similar tool for an RPM-based distribution, but that was
created with only one vendor in mind and is rather specific to their
needs.  However, creating and using that tool has given me a lot of
insight in to how such a system should work and operate.  I have also
had some experience with red hat network.  Feel free to contact me off
list or on irc.debian.org, nick:markdrago.

Is anyone else interested in working on such a tool?

Mark Drago.

Ok I definitivly feels engaged in it. We'll talk about this off list.

I shall ask people also, if they are also interesting in such a tool, or is somebody wanting to work on it too ?

Sebastien