Re: error with netinstall debian etch with a custom repositary

On 7/15/07, Florian Kulzer <florian.kulzer+debian@icfo.es> wrote:

Apt will not trust your signature until you add your public key to apt's
keyring with the "apt-key add" command. I have no idea if you can easily
do this during installation, though. You can try to switch to another VT
and run the command.

Thanks for the pointer. A quick search on it pointed me to
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/apbs04.html and with
preseed file, (in apt-setup section) I can show the public key of my
mirror to the installer or discard the checking at all.

and that solved my problem. Thanks.

~vimal