Re: KDE Default action for audiocd

Paul Johnson wrote:
If I accidentally tell KDE to automatically do the same thing when an audio
CD is inserted, but I no longer want it to do that action, how do I go back
and change it again?

Are you using KsCD? If so, there is a setting under preferences for that. Otherwise, can you recall how you "accidentally" told KDE to start playing audio CDs automatically?