Re: [OT] A significant negative impact on Linux's popularity?

On 07/14/07 22:24, Steve C. Lamb wrote:
On Sun, Jul 08, 2007 at 10:52:58AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
Oh, please.  Most of this decade's Atari and id's releases hit Linux first,
Windows later and MacOS when hell freezes over.  More vendors appear to be
considering this route from time to time.  Nobody's switching from Windows
or Linux to MacOS for the games.

    Nobody?  That's kind of absolute.  The only thing keeping me from dumping

You haven't learned by now that Paul deals in absolutes?

And weird wrong ones, at that...

Windows is the games.  The best alternative for the games I want to play is
MacOS.  So, sorry, I blow your "nobody" out of the water because here's one
somebody that would gladly switch if the game develeopers just got on board.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA