Re: Recommendation request: scheduler

andy(geek_show@dsl.pipex.com) is reported to have said:
> Dear all
>
> At the risk of igniting another holy war, I am wanting to poll opinions
> on a scheduler for appointments and such like. I am looking for an app
> that is lightweight, will sit quietly in the Gnome notification area,
> will flash alerts/reminders, and can be started at login.

Where have you looked so far?

apt-cache|aptitude search schedule |grep scheduler
might be a start.

Then again there always google.

As wise men have been seen to write:

"Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime"

Wayne

--
Real Users find the one combination of bizarre input values that shuts
down the system for days.