Exim config on multihomed machine

Hi

Not sure if this is the best place to start, but I have a deb amd64 lenny
machine behind a firewall, with 2 isp connections. I originally setup exim to
relay via either of the isp providers (let it choose), my problem recently is
that my hostname doesn't match up with the ip address on reverse lookup (one
isp is dynamic and then other is static).

Any one else doing this.  How can I configure exim to have different primary
host names dependant on which relay it is using ?

Alex