Re: Sylpheed: staying in thread upon deletion

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:18:50 -0400 Celejar wrote:
> I'm using thread view (...) and sorting by date.
> When I delete a message, Sylpheed jumps to the next message by date,
> not to what I want, the next message in the current thread.
> Is there any way to change this?

Yes, sorting should be switched off:  View > Sort > Don't sort

If you ever want to sort the messages by date in the future, you can do so
by clicking 'Date' in the Summary View, or with  View > Sort > by date,
but immediately after that, again do a  View > Sort > Don't sort.