MSI PC60G wireless adaptor problem

Hi.I recently bought a MSI PC60G wireless card and i am experiencing problem with configuring it on debian etch.I googled up and i found that it uses Ralink chipset and i got Ralink RT61 driver for linux.I managed to configure and install the driver .. but can't get connected.Both Wlassistent and gnome-network admin tool recognize the card...connect to the network ,recieves the SSID but when trying to dhcp(dhclient connect to achieve addresses) both fail.The AP is configured with dhcp and as far as i know i think it's a  Mircosoft dhcp server.Could this be the problem? I tryed it on windows xp and it's working just fine.Can somebody help me?

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.