Re: [debian-user] Subject Confusion

On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 10:24:48 -0600, Ted Hilts wrote:
> Please see the original email (further down) sent yesterday to the list.
>
> Would someone like to explain how my ORIGINAL email to the Debian List
> turned into the following:

[ snip: one of the follow-up messages to the ORIGINAL email ]

You message reached the list without problems (twice, actually).

What you quoted was one of the reactions to one of your mails.

Go to the list archive at

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2007/07/thrd2.html

and search for your name. (You thread starts somewhere in the bottom
third of this page at the moment.)

          Florian   |