Re: Help buying Economic Printer

On 07/10/07 22:07, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 09:59:25PM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
<TEASE=ANTI-CANADIAN>
Well, no, because here in the US we have air conditioners. I understand that up in the Great White North it rarely gets above 10C and so you've only heard rumors of such things, but they do a great job of, among other things, keeping the air dry inside the house.
</TEASE>

Oddly enough, this moisture problem has even cause people to develop
specific units whose only purpose is to remove moisture from the air.
They are called dehumidifiers.

Why remove the humidity and leave the heat?  Doesn't sound very bright.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA