Re: Help buying Economic Printer

On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 03:57:31PM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:

> That's why I went for an inexpensive color laser printer.  It cost
> US$350, but there's no ink to dry up and nozzles to clog.

You don't find that the toner cakes and settles?  I've had that in humid
weather.  It required lots of shaking and I still didn't get the spec
number of pages out of that toner.  That was with my Samsung laser.  The
cartridges are supposed to be good for 8,000 pages and cost me around
$220 CDN.

Doug.