Re: aptitude hanging

Daniel Burrows wrote:
  Several people have reported that their problems go away if they
remove libc6-i686.  I don't know why this should be, but I'd be
interested to know if you see the same behavior.

  Daniel

I do, just removed libc6-i686 and aptitude responded after an update.

btw, I have noticed that when I hit ctrl+c and get my terminal back, the keys I have pressed while trying to get aptitude to respond (like a couple of "q"s) are there, in the terminal. I hope that made just a bit sense, English is not my first language...

/Magnus