Re: [debian-user] Subject Confusion

On 2007/07/10-09:27(-0600), Ted Hilts wrote :
> I don't seem to have a way of filtering the Debian List email from non
> Debian email because of this
> insistence of the Debian List to use "Re" at the beginning of the
> subject.

All debian lists insert special hearders in email posted to the list. For
debian-user one for example you have :

This is THE way to filter Debian List email from the other, even with
thunderbird:
 - Tools -> Message Filers -> New.
 - In the list you create a new header "List-Id:"
 - You specify the list in the right field.

And you select the correct action.

Regards -- Yann