Re: [debian-user] [OT] Subject Confusion

On Jul 10, 2007, at 8:16 AM, Ted Hilts - Thunderbird Acct. wrote:
The point here is that it would be nice as well as professional if one could automatically filter and view email according to a single convention which most of the other lists have done.  In my view, using "Re subject" when "subject" can be anything is confusing and blank "subject" makes no sense to me at all.

I use (and will continue to use) THUNDERBIRD for Linux, MS, and other email correspondence. Perhaps someone could suggest how I might bridge this problem with Debian email.