Re: xprint config

Adam Hardy on 08/07/07 20:48, wrote:

I need to print some stuff to pdf but my xprint configuration seems to have something wrong with it.

Although I don't have any real printers, according to the docs I should have print queues to print to ps and pdf and dump them as files in my $HOME/Xprintjobs dir.

I don't have any printers according to xplsprinters, which is correct, but I don't even see the ps or pdf file queues in mozilla, which should be there if they are entered in the $XPCONFIG/C/print/Xprinters file - and they are.

I can't find anything telling me how to resolve this configuration. I removed, purged and re-installed xprint, but it didn't help.

I do have Xprt running.

One thing that might be quite relevant but I forgot to mention, this is on an etch box which evolved with etch through testing before becoming stable.

I have another machine running etch and there it's fine. That is a fresh installation of etch though. However I can see any difference.

Does that shed any light?

ta
Adam