Re: Help buying Economic Printer

ispmarin wrote:
Hello all at Debian User.

I am looking for a printer with very low per page cost (catridges,
tonners etc) and not very expensive to buy. I dont care if it is laser
or deskjet. Performance is not a issue (it can be slow), and the
quality of the page dont need to be high (I will print mainly texts
and code, and very occasionally a graph), and can be black and white.
Does anybody has some suggestions?

Thank you!

my response remains the same as the one on buntu forums. Try Brother laser printers e.g. HL2040 or HL2070n for networking features.