Re: Help buying Economic Printer

On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 05:36:09PM -0000, ispmarin wrote:
> Hello all at Debian User.
>
> I am looking for a printer with very low per page cost (catridges,
> tonners etc) and not very expensive to buy. I dont care if it is laser
> or deskjet. Performance is not a issue (it can be slow), and the
> quality of the page dont need to be high (I will print mainly texts
> and code, and very occasionally a graph), and can be black and white.
> Does anybody has some suggestions?

If you are located in the US, then go to Newegg and search for CLP.
That should get you a list of all the Samsung Color Laser printers.  For
home/small office use, I'm not sure you can find a better printer for
the price.

I have the CLP-550N, which is no longer made.  But the other models are
more or less comparable (except that it appears they no longer produce a
model with a built in duplexer).

Regards,

-Roberto

--